Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

I Need Help with Batocera Screen Resolution.

• I have a windows 10 computer, running batocera from a flashdrive. I used an VGA to HDMI converter and connected to my Sony HD TV. Everything works great but the screen resolution is a small screen and I have the infamous black boarder. So I thought It had to do with the PC so, I logged on without the flash drive and I fixed the resolution there. Rebooted with batocera but the picture is still the same. I have gone into Batocera settings but any screen resolution I pick does nothing. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

• Global moderator
    Team

Hello
    it's not batocera forum, but recalbox forum.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics