Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

X64 can not connect more than 2 controller

• Recalbox version (build) : 6.1.1
    Hardware : PC x64 Atom Pi
    Controller(s): 4x    PS3 Controller

hey guys, since i updatet to Recalbox 6.1.1 i can not connect more than 2 PS3 Controller at the same time via Bluetooth.
    I reflashed the img 3 times now and everytime the same problem. I changed the drive from bluez5 to official but still the same problem. In 6.1 there was no problem.

Please help me.

• Try enabling ERTM in the recalbox.conf file. Another issue could be the built in bluetooth not being powerful enough and you might need to try an external adapter.

• @ordovice
    Thank you
    enabling ERTM in the recalbox.conf file and switching the bluetooth driver to offiziel did work.

Thanks

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics