Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

GPI Case PSX crash

• Anyone else having crashes at boot up on the pcsx-rearmed emulator? Sometimes it works, but when there is a resolution change it crashes too.
    0_1571431863202_20191018_164908.jpg

• It appears to be a resolution issue with the stand alone pcsx-rearmed emulator.
    0_1571433330965_20191018_170952.jpg
    Another crash...
    0_1571433375062_20191018_171332.jpg
    Screen condensed to half it's size.
    0_1571433425645_20191018_171404.jpg
    Bringing up the settings blows up the resolution. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• i am having this same issue with gpi case i have tried 3 games crash team racing street fighter vs xmen and street fighter alpha 3 its very dissapointing as really want a recalbox setup for gpi case how ever have had to switch to retropi and and am not happy i hope this issue gets sorted soon as love the way recalbox runs i have it on my aracde machine

• Hello everyone,

I have the same issue on some PSX games, and the most annoying for the games that run is that :

• when trying to quit to main menu with start select, then it freezes on a complete yellow screen,
      and I have to take off batteries to stop the gpi case,

• if some games are running, like Gran Turismo or Ridge Racer, bad luck the dpad left doesn't work.

I know the GPi Case is not really made for playing PSX games, but it would be nice to see them running at least honestly.

Well done anyway, I love Recalbox on the GPi for other systems.

• Hi,

I have the same problem. The first time I could start the PSX game a few seconds. It worked a bit slow, but it was expected because is a RP0.

After that the game crashed, and I can´t start it again. Recalbox is blocked as @Articanos shows.

Kind regards.

• Hi guys, I have got exactly the same issue.
    Exepting for Rayman, for most of roms, the display is half-sized or completly wierd. We probably need to wait for the next update.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.