Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

OLD 4.0 game remap files not working on 6.0

• Hi there,

On recalbox 4.0 (Libretro), I had a remap file for every game (19xx.rmp, aburner2.rmp...)

now on 6.0, all this files are in the \RECALBOX\share\system.config\retroarch\config\remaps\FB Alpha

when I start a game, it says "game remap file loaded", but it's not... the buttons are default

what is wrong?

thanks

• just found this post from @acris (https://forum.recalbox.com/topic/2949/rom-specific-controller-config/6😞

"Hello a solution for fba libretro and core compatibles. You must use Save Game Remap Option to create mapping for a game. Unfortunately this option is not available for all cores, it is absent include core mame 2003, but is expected by the team libretro. This option create a file / recalbox/share/system/.config/retroarch/remap/system/name_game.rmp inputs containing information for each player: EXEMPLE 1943KAI sous FBA LIBRETRO : /recalbox/share/system/.config/retroarch/remap/FBA Alpha/1943kai.rmp IN GAME : USER 1 FIRE Y AND BOMB B I Prefer FIRE B BOMB A

retroarch Menu > hotkey+B Quick Menu > Core inputs options Modify mapping button : To user auto loading core option : Save ON EXIT > ON User per-game core option > ON Load Rempa file auto > ON Go out retroarch Menu (hotkey+B) To verify that the option is enabled, quit the game and restart it. The file is automatically reloaded if it is available."

I'm not finding the "load remap file auto > ON"

Maybe this option will solve the problem... anyone knows where it is on retroarch menu?

Just don't understand why when I start a game, it says "game remap file loaded", but it's not...

it's something like the system is reading the file...

anyway, how can I confirm the path that Libretro is looking for the remap files?

thanks again

• @rodsbrito

I had the same problem with my NES Gamepad config.
    I used every option i can find to remap the buttons A and B but if i reload the NES system my controller config doesnt work.
    The eumulator says the same "remap file loaded" but nothing happens.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics