Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

Temporarily disable GPIO gamepad Retropie

• I built this using a Raspberry Pi 3. I have set it up to be able to be connected to a TV through HDMI and it turns the portable into a console. I have it set up to connect through Bluetooth to two PlayStation 2 controllers. My problem is that the pigrrl gamepad PCB (that is connected to the gpio pins) is always player 1. I want to be able to temporarily (and easily) disable the PCB gamepad so that I can play with just two PS2 controllers and the player 1 spot isn't taken by the PCB. Any thoughts?

• @henrybraxton said in Temporarily disable GPIO gamepad Retropie:

I built this using a Raspberry Pi 3. I have set it up to be able to be connected to a TV through HDMI and it turns the portable into a console. I have it set up to connect through Bluetooth to two PlayStation 2 controllers. My problem is that the pigrrl gamepad PCB (that is connected to the gpio pins) is always player 1. I want to be able to temporarily (and easily) disable the PCB gamepad so that I can play with just two PS2 controllers and the player 1 spot isn't taken by the PCB. Any thoughts?

guys my issue has been solved!!

Nox VidMate Mobdro

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.