Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

8BITDO SFC30 BT Connection

• Hey guys, i am new to recalbox and the pi system i bought a pi2 b with the 8bitdo SFC30 gamepad and use the current beta of recalbox so the strange thing is, when i connect the gamepad with usb, everything is working fine. if i pair it with bluetooth the crosshair isnt working properly anymore (up/left/right works, but down is broken and does some other keys at same time) on my windows machine i dont have such problems with the pad paired with bluetooth. is there any work around or am i the only one with those problems?

• Developer
    Global moderator
    Team

Hi, try to reconfigure the controller in the recalbox menu (START + CONTROLLER SETTINGS)

• ye only did it like 50 times now... i start thinking that the controller isnt really compatible with BT to recalbox os when i use it with usb its running perfect. also my xbox360 (usb) controller

• nvm got it working. the controller had to be started with start+R

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics