Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Web-Manager not working in 4.1 stable

• Hi,

I'm using latest 4.1 stable (18.07.13) and Web-Manager is not available at http://"recalbox-ip"

I want to mention that I have system security enabled. This was also the only hint I have found in wikis and forum yet: Maybe web-server was bricked by system security in the past? But should work in the meanwhile, right?
    And also when I disable system security, after the reboot Web-Manager is still not available.

In recalbox.conf Web-Manager is on and also disabling and enabling it again in Emulationstation GUI doesn't help.

Do you have any idea what I can do? I have basic linux know-how, so I can also run SSH, run scripts, etc. if needed.

Many thanks in advance!

• Developer
    Global moderator
    Team

@lhari84 Please disable security, it's bugged and has to be fixed.

• @oyyodams Ok, for now it was working fine for me... -> Till I needed Web-Manager 🙂

Problem is, that Web-Manager still seems to be bricked after disabling security. So only way to fix is a fresh clean installation of Recalbox?

• So I'll live without Web-Manager for now... I'll do a clean installation when Recalbox Pi3 B+ version is out and hope security won't destroy Web-Manager anymore.
    I'll mark topic as solved.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics