wifi pass key over written after reboot.

• After I reboot the passkey for wifi is a long string of some code staring with 3 letters and a ':' (i.e. ecm:......) and no longer connects till I remove that code and put my passkey back in.

Team

@ulao do you have a NAS ?

• Same problem. :/

• I've had this problem on the raspberry pi zero w for 3 releases or so now. Not on my RPi3 though.

• @dh04000 I have a RPi3. It's impossible to have a wifi connection. Even tough I change the wifi key I can't connect it and when I reboot or restart RPi3, wifi password changes to sth like: "Enc: ...long string...".

If you check Recalbox.conf you can notice a comment about this change, but not an answer.

:/

Team

There is a known issue if you have a network storage (NAS), wifi settings can't be saved upon reboot. This will be fixed soon.

• Have same problem but. I try to use usb to store settings and roms. It worked for me.

• No NAS, but seems its hit and miss now. Sometimes its ok. Not sure what causes it to loss the password.

Team

@ulao please open a new topic. Thanks.

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.