[Amiga] - stuck at GUI with default GPIO controller

• Hello

I searched on the forum and a bit on google and couldn't find an easy answer.
    I know that it's advised to have mouse + keyboard for Amiga Emulation, but the work made on recalbox is awesome and I can play lots of games with my arcade GPIO controller (1 player, not 2).
    Only one issue : when hitting the start button, I am sent to the UAE emulation GUI and I am stuck.
    The "mouse" cursor can't be move with the arcade joystick.
    Anyway to make this happening ? to have the stick emulating the mouse on the gui to remain fully without keyboard/mouse to set some basic stuff on the emu settings ?

Thanks !

• Themer

@bilbotorm not it's impossible in this version, it maybe possible when I will do next version, but it's not even sure, but at least you will be able to exit the GUI again with start

• @voljega : if at least the emu does not remain stuck, that would be awesome, thanks a lot for the work, it's so great beeing able to play those gems 20 years later

Thanks and keep up with the good work !

• @voljega

BTW : would you have some uae config file to share to enable 2 players gameplay ?
    Don't really know how to add my 2nd controller in the game :(
    I tried Lotus 2 for example, and even by adding Joy1, couldn't make it work :(

• Sharing my finding :

in the .uae, made it work :

joyport0=joy1
    joyport0autofire=none
    joyport0mode=djoy
    joyportname0=JOY2
    joyport1=joy0
    joyport1autofire=none
    joyport1mode=djoy
    joyportname1=JOY1

• Themer

@bilbotorm nice thank you, sorry for not answering, too much problems in my life right now, and not enough time

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.