Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Recalbox bluetooth dongle

• I ve search online and havent found a solution for recalbox.

All my bluetooth controllers have latency when using the internal bluetooth on recalbox raspberry pi 3

I ve read online. That using a bluetooth dongle fixes this.

So i went ahead and bought a dongle which is compatible.

Ive got 2 sf30 pro controllers from 8bit i wanna use. And i dont know how to set them up using the bluetooth 4.0 dongle that i bought. Nwither if there is a way to turn off the internal bluetooth.

I tried them using the internal bluetooth but there was still latency on button presses. Which kills any platformer.

Any solutions on how to set up the bluetooth dongle? Its a generic crs 4.0 bluetooth

Thanks for the help

• @pguerrero few pro tips:

• disable onboard wifi (which is done by editing the config.txt), this improves rather well bt performance
    • eventually disable onboard bt (same way)

USB BT dongles are prioitary over internal BT as they are set up much earlier.

Now what you must do:

• reset ypur pads (if you need help, check the 8bitdo or our wiki)
    • forget bt devices inside recalbox
    • reboot
    • pair again

• @substring i am unable to find the config.txt using the command line.

I f4 out of recalbox

Alt f2 into command line

Put in credentials

Then when i try to do the whole mount i start getting confused

• @pguerrero you need to mount -o remount, rw /boot then edit /boot/config.txt

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics