Raspberry Pi 4
For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.
The Recalbox Team.
Testers wanted: Dosbox update
With the magic of such an open source project, everyone can participate to improve Recalbox.
@lmerckx is currently working on a dosbox update and we'd be happy to let you test and have your feedback.
The goal of this new version:
- Joystick deadzones are now configurable
- IPX is enabled to allow network play
Here is how to test it (not available yet for Odroid C2):
- First of all make a backup of your SD card or USB key
- Edit recalbox.conf and set updates.type to:
- Reboot and upgrade
- For deadzones: new properties are available in the configuration file (to be tested)
circularinput: enable translation of circular input to square output. Try enabling this if your left analog stick can only move in a circle. deadzone: the percentage of motion to ignore. 100 turns the stick into a digital one.
- There is a procedure for IPX here: https://www.dedoimedo.com/games/reviving/dosbox_multiplayer.html
P.S. @voljega you're really welcome here ;)
We're waiting for your feedback :)
Je comprend bien que le clavier virtuel n'est pas encore compris dans cet update ?
Indeed ... virtual keyboard is for later !
Thanks anyway for your great job on dosbox. :)
I'll try to test this this weekend.
If I have some spare time, I may try to implement universal mapper (as described there : https://forum.recalbox.com/topic/12135/iip-generation-of-custom-mapper-for-dosbox ) to go along @lmerckx modifications in a next release
Beta session closed. Thanks.