Storage error

• me again ... Since my last post here was the system actually quite good. first time my current problem/effects: -recalbox boots no longer in KODI -system settings show: Storage Error -Controller are no longer recognized and can not be configured -in KODI the PVR-client no longer works, even though it is enabled (can not be disabled) what have I done today to the problem occurred: -Wireless adapter for XBox360 controller connected -XBox360 Controller configured -added ROMs -various ROMs tested (Mario Kart 64, Dr. Mario, Tetris ...) -scraping -played Dr. Mario -scraping again -> error can not save pictures, card full -Change to KODI -> PVR Client Error see above I just really wanted to post the log, but after a new reboot I no longer get a connection per ssh on the RPi2 😞 KODI shows network connection: Not connected

• Staff
    Developer
    Global moderator
    Team

Hi, if you go in ES option system, do you see the space remaining on the partition ? Can you connect on the CLI and use a df command to see what's left on your card ? What is your card size ?

• Thanks for your answer, but its too late... I´ve make a new installation yesterday... I don´t no what ES is, but if i was boot into noob the remaining space was only 64MB, so i couldn´t install over the existing system. My card size is 32GB. I tried to rescue the SD-Card with TestDisk, but the Share-Partion couldn´t be recoverd.

• Staff
    Developer
    Global moderator
    Team

Es os emulation station the frontend. The noob partitions you see on your pc have nothing to do with the system you cant see remaining space from there.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics