@lordduckstein Hey, did you managed to get that resolved ?
Posts made by Marc Espiard
Auto boot to Kodi doesn't use MySQL shared library
If I set ES to auto boot to Kodi I don't have access to my shared MySQL database.
If I deactivate auto boot to Kodi and launch it from ES (X button and from menu), I have access to my shared MySQL database
What should have happened
Auto boot to kodi should use Kodi's advancedsettings.xml to access the MySQL shared library.
How to reproduce the bug
- Configure a shared MySQL library using /recalbox/share/system/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml
- Set ES to auto boot to Kodi using the System Menu inside ES
- Kodi not displaying the shared library --> the bug
- Exit Kodi
- Launch kodi again from menu (don't even need to reboot)
- Kodi is using the shared library --> normal behaviorbolded text