Hello Recalboxers! I love making these little retro-machines and recently I´ve been building some small "consoles" with Retropie. But Im reading more and more into Recalbox and some of the functions that it has, just seems a little more easy accessible.
But I have a few questions that I hope you could help me with. And I'm sorry if these questions are already a thing in Recalbox.
- Is it possible to hide boot text and raspberry icons on startup?
- Is it possible to hide Emulation station loading?
- Is it possible to add custom emulator launch splashes?
- Is it possible to use themes made for Retropie on Recalbox?
- Is it possible to add BG music, either by installing custom script or via gui?
- Is it possible to fix resolution to 4:3 without cropping?
Recalbox just seems a bit "cleaner" and it seems to run N64 games better.
If this is posted on the wrong side of the forum, I hope someone can move it. Hope I don't seem rude or anything asking these bunch of questions.