I have made the following steps:
- Write the latest recalbox image on SD Card.
- Start the recalbox with gamehat and connect to your network.
- Use a FTP Programm (i used WinSCP) and copy the mk_arcade_joystick_rpi.ko on your recalbox to "/recalbox/share/system".
- Log into your Recalbox with SSH (i used Putty)
- Do following commands in your console without quotation mark:
"mount -o remount rw, /" Make the root path writable
"mv /recalbox/share/system/mk_arcade_joystick_rpi.ko /lib/modules/4.4.13-v7/extra/" Move and override the mk_arcade_joystick_rpi.ko file
"nano /recalbox/share/system/recalbox.conf" Edit the recalbox.conf
Scroll to "D2 - GPIO Controllers" and override the line "controllers.gpio.enabled=0" to "controllers.gpio.enabled=1"
Override the line "controllers.gpio.args=map=1,2" to controllers.gpio.args="map=5 gpio=5,6,13,19,21,4,26,12,23,20,16,18,-1"
Save with crtl + O and enter
Following command: "shutdown -r now" Restart your recalbox
Now it should work.
Thank you for your help!