Hello et Bonsoir,
Today I've finished my Mega Drive Recalbox and I love the result. Instead of having a boring case I have a childhood dream right next to my TV :)
This is my first case mod, so after I've finished I would have done some things slightly different, but anyhow, I am pretty pleased with the result.
- Using a RP3
- All RP3 ports except AUX are connected (I might do AUX later, but I don't see the reason yet)
- Mega Drive Power Switch is working
- Mausberry power circuit for the power switch (you can see it slightly on the picture, it's below the RP3
- Red Mega Drive LED is working
- Reset button is not connected as I couldn't figure out how the original button worked.
Here is how it looks like. The Sonic cartridge in the slot is just for the look. I plan to make a V2 with a modded cartridge so I can actually use it to change SD cards.