@skrelox said in Testers wanted: major system upgrade (Pi3b+, KODI 17 and much more ...):
@fosi said in Testers wanted: major system upgrade (Pi3b+, KODI 17 and much more ...):
Hello I made a fresch flash with the Christmas beta and now the Dreamcast games don't start anymore.
Anybody else have this problem?
First, thanks to the developers for their work :)
I have the same problem as fosi, the Dreamcast emulator doesn’t work on RPI 3b + with the latest update 2018.12.24.Christmas.Beta
It's as if the bios are not present, whereas they are in the good folder.
The emulator worked with the beta 11/29/18 with the same bios.
Someone have an idea ?
Same problem for me in my fresh new Pi3B+.
I've use etcher to flash a new sd card, + copy my USB drive content (from latst stable on my Pi3) to a new one (fat32). Everythings works exept :
- Dreamcast games wont boot anymore (same external pen drive as I used on the latest stable version, so same ROMS). + Some times I get a message like "under voltage detected", but I have a 5A powersupply and never had this with the PI3. Any idea ?
- The scrapper does not work anymore (verry slow and doesn't save anything),
- I'm not able to save any setting (as I said, I use externale USB drive), everything seems to be lost after the next reboot
- My wifi 5ghz won't connect
- There is somme issues with the virtual keyboard (some letters aren't in the viewport on my 4/3)
I have on extrat question, did you notice performance improvements with the PI3b+ ? I mean, do you have games that were laggy before and are now working well with this new upgrade?
Btw, thanks for you awesome work. This project is awesome!