Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Colecovision Black Screen Crash To Gameslist

• Fairly new to Pi and Recalbox so please forgive me if I am missing something obvious.

I have a Pi3 with Recalbox 4.1 and all my other systems are working ok except the new Colecovision emulator.

My roms all have .col extensions and I have installed a Bios through the Web Interface however the issue is the same with or without the Bios installed.

Everytime I load one of the roms the screen goes black for a few moments then kicks me out back to my gamelist.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue and if so how was it resolved?

• Hi did you had required bios files ?
    check readme.txt files in rom folder for more informations.

• Hi Rock and thanks for the reply. I managed to resolve the problem by downloading the necessary files from the readme again. I think the first time i downloaded maybe it was corrupt or something.

All seems to be working fine now, thanks again!

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics