Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

ODROID C2, easy to switch?

• I currently have a Pi2, and am looking to upgrade eventually, before 4.1 gets released.

I have basically set up all my roms, tested many games, deleted some roms that never loaded up, etc.... So everything is the way I want it, and all stored on a USB key.

Now suppose I want to upgrade to an ODROID C2 instead of a Pi3, will my roms work as they did on my Pi2??

• @maximus37 I have recently bought an Odroid-C2 and the functionality are basically the same as a Raspberry Pi 2.

Here's the list of things that will not work on a ODROID-C2 (list probably incomplete)

• Dreamcast emulator, as reicast is not compatible with the processor ARM64 of the ODROID-C2

See this post for more détails : https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/wiki/Board-Compatibility-(EN)

Thanks

patriccote

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics