Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Need Help PS4 Controller

• I was able to pair my ps4 with my rpi B but now that I have a rpi2 with the same latest version of recalbox, I cant get it to stay connected. It pairs and then quickly disconnects. On my rpi, I created a startup script to basically just pair it so I would just have to put my Dualshock 4 ps4 controller in pair mode and it would connect I would love to do the same for the rpi2 but no luck Any ideas? Thanks!

• I had no problems with the PS4 controller and followed the same process I did with the PS3 controller. However, when configuring the keys not all are recognized meaning if you set it up like a PS3 controller you have no buttons left for the hotkey. I have been advised to set L2/R2 buttons to the L3/R3 buttons (pushing down on the joystick) and not use the L2/R2 buttons at all. This then leaves a button spare for the hotkey. I haven't tried this myself, however, it may help. 🙂

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics