Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

piFBA Video Options, Scale/Stretch?

• Hey Guys,
    I'm desperately looking for an option to tell piFBA NOT to stretch the image but do an integer-scale instead.
    fba-libretro works ok with shaders but many games just don't work (romset verified with CMPro).
    So I'd like to use piFBA exclusively on my PI3. I'm using fba.configfile=/recalbox/share/system/configs/fba/fba2x-custom.cfg to enable scanlines, but messing with the few video-options available doesn't help... When I enable my beloved scanlines and the image is not scaled to an integer-value the result is quirky movements every few lines, hope you can imagine what I'm trying to explain?

There's an option in the source "option_rescale" but it's useless adding it to my cfg-file.
    Any help with this is very much appreciated. Thanks y'all!

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics