Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Best Recommended Bluetooth Dongle?

• Anybody have any recommendations on the best Bluetooth dongle for a Pi 3? I know the Pi 3 has integrated bluetooth, but I have been unable to get my generic PS3 controllers to work without plugging in a bluetooth dongle. The one I am using (which is super old) is able to connect one controller at a time, but I am not able to connect another controller via Bluetooth. Not sure if this is a known issue or if its because I am using an old, not-officially-support dongle. Anyone have one they recommend over another? (Ive read the compatibility list, but want to make sure I get one that have worked for others connecting multiple PS3 controllers. Thanks!

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics