Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

PI3 : Confirmed bug on mini jack / Headphone : No sound

• I have tested on 2 differents bartop that works well with recalbox v6 and older.

Fresh install on PI3 model B:

The mini-jack on the sound menu diseapeared and was replaced with "headphones" on menu.

but whatever I do or configure, even on kodi, there is no sound, even on the intro video when switched on...

I think all the beta-testers was on HDMI and no on the headphone plug.
    So I have to wait more to use it on my bartop...

• I can't wait new version ! So I try to way to make the sound work. I want v7.0 !!!! Lol

I don't know if it is better or no, but now I have sound but no image ! 😵

I have added a line in the config.txt.

hdmi_ignore_hotplug=1

it was just to test quickly. So it is not an hardware or driver bug as I was affraid, but just a config.txt trouble with the default V7.0 installation.

Now I have to find a way to have sound, but also video !!! 👍

DeGoMaX

• Global moderator
    Tester

@degomax the jack/headphones bug is known, devs are checking what IS wrong. A fix will be delivered.

• @Scavy said in PI3 : Confirmed bug on mini jack / Headphone : No sound:

@degomax the jack/headphones bug is known, devs are checking what IS wrong. A fix will be delivered.

thank you !!! great

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics