Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

3rd Party Wii U Pro Controller compatibility?

• Hey all, loving Recalbox, but having an issue - I have 2 3rd party Wii U Pro controllers, but I can't get either to pair.

I've tried pairing multiple times, disabling internal bluetooth and buying/using a 3rd party one (Orico BTA-403, confirmed good in wiki) but nothing works. I can't see the controller no matter what I try.

Does anyone have a solution to this? The controllers pair with my Wii U without issue, so I'm thinking maybe they don't have the BT firmward internally to pair with anything else. I've ordered a mayflash Wii U wireless PC adapter to see if that works, but would much prefer a more low profile solution...

Thanks!

• So I got the Mayflash adapter and it works great - my Wii U 3rd party controllers pair instantly and I can pair up to 4 in Dinput mode without issue.

However in Dinput mode I can't program the Home button (as a Hotkey) in the controller setup. When it comes time to program it it just doesn't work. It does work in Xinput mode, but then I can only pair one controller.

Currently I'm using button 10 (left analog stick push switch) as the hotkey, but this is less than ideal. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.