4:3 themes

• Hey everyone!

New to this forum. Does anyone know what themes work with a 4:3 screen? I’m finalizing my bartop arcade build and looking for something else than the comic book theme.

There are so many great themes out there but 4:3 screen arcade builders are left in the cold which is strange because i believe 4:3 is the most authentic way to go :)

• @redfarmer you can use the crt variant of the recalbox-next theme. You just need to dig around ui settings in the ES menu and you should find it

• @substring said in 4:3 themes:

@redfarmer you can use the crt variant of the recalbox-next theme. You just need to dig around ui settings in the ES menu and you should find it

Wow! Serious? I really like the Next-theme but didn't think there were a CRT version. Thanks man! Still open for suggestions but i'll probably try the Next-theme for now.

• Oh? Next is not the same as Next Level? I'll still try the Next theme out :)

• @redfarmer i said recalbox-next which is the default genuine recalbox theme. You can make its layout more CRT friendly

• I need to start reading ;) Thanks!

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.