c64 2 controllers and 2 players how?
Just tried to search for it, but did not find anything :(
I hope this is the proper topic for.
I have installed wizard of wor to c64 emulator, but not able to make it work the second controller, tried everything please help.
- Wireless ps3 dualshock 3 working fine
- Data frog usb snes looky controller (also recognized fine by recalbox).
Tried to setup in Retroarch menu where the second controller is also recognized, but not working.
How to make this work?
I have the same problem with C64 (recalbox, emulationstation).
I would like to play Wizard of Wor and Bubble Bobble in two players, but:
- I can only switch between Joy1 and Joy2
- I'm not able to find some configuration file for VICE
- I found somewhere, that it's controlled by LIBRETO, but it's config file is generated automaticaly by python script
How to make it work?