Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

18.03.16 screen resolution problem.

• @alpermis ok, investigating

• @alpermis new fix :

mount -o remount, rw /
    rm /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/configgen/utils/videoMode.pyc
    wget -O /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/configgen/utils/videoMode.py https://gitlab.com/recalbox/recalbox-configgen/raw/0bc27e90248812a62f80de94810434acbf7ac418/configgen/utils/videoMode.py

the rm could fail, not a problem

• It seems fixed :) Thank you very much.
    I noticed couple of other issues. Im gonna try to be sure about those and open other threds.

• @alpermis great thank you for participating in the debugging :)

• nickel chrome plus de probleme avec la n64 , merci

• Wow thank you. This issue has been resolved. It originated in dreamcast and n64.

• @rizzie happened with systems having a forced resolution

• @substring said in 18.03.16 screen resolution problem.:

The log shows

[       44.50] configgen/videoMode.py(isSupported:68): The resolution for 'CEA 4 HDMI' is not supported by your monitor
    [       44.53] configgen/videoMode.py(autoMode:115): auto mode -> CEA 4 HDMI not supported, fallback to default

@barto28 has the very same problem, but switching to auto mostly resolved the problem but for N64.

I just wonder where's the path of that log file please? I'd like to see what's going on, on my Recalbox. Thanks.

• @tekkenism ~/logs/recalbox.log, you can also see it from the webmanager

• @substring said in 18.03.16 screen resolution problem.:

@tekkenism ~/logs/recalbox.log, you can also see it from the webmanager

Perhaps I'll sound silly but I disabled Webmanager and that Media Player, for..ermm...saving a bit more RAM. Eh?
    Anyway, I'll nano that log file from time to time. Recalbox is a stable thing, I really want to -contrinute- it to be rock-solid!

• @tekkenism no need to nano, just view it through network share

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.