Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Problem with Mame Sound

• Hi everyone, First of all I would like to thank the Recalbox Team for making a good distro for retrogaming. I'm having some problems in order to play some arcade games. When I try to play them on Mame, there's no sound or background music. However, when I play those games on FBA Libretto, the audio is on but the emulation is horrible and slow. The tested games were : - Gun Force 2 (Irem) - Undercover Cops (Irem) - In The Hunt (Irem) - Hammerin' Harry (Irem) Did I have to configure something before playing? Thanks in advance!

• Hello again, After doing a little research, I've discovered that  some other users are having the same issue with iMame4All because it seems that it doesn't fully support Irem M-92 arcade board : https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=56070&start=125 Has anyone been able to emulate those games with sound? Kind regards.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics