Just bought a RPI 3b+, before reading the compatibility issue (sigh).
I've installed retroPie instead for the moment (what a difference ... recalbox is far away ahead in terms of UI/UX, bravo guys for your job !!!)
My question now, which I hope you won't take as an harassement (and sorry if you do ...) : as I bought this as a gift for my brother who lives abroad (but actually on holidays with me in France), do you think I can wait before giving him the stuff because the new major update will come out soon (he'll leave on 24-aug), or is there still no idea of a realease date (and I would better teach him how to install recalbox by himself, being ready for the future release) ?
(last message on the locked topic date back to 15-may, that's why I'm asking)
Thanks for all your work guyz, it's just amazing, and incredibly joyfull being able to play such good old games ;).