File transfer roms directly to microsd card. It works.
Redsm0ke last edited by Redsm0ke
(Didn't see any mention of this, so making a post)
- Used Raspberry pi Imager v1.4 to make Recalbox 7.1.1-Reloaded (Pi 4/pi 400) (released: 29.11.2020) version to microsd card
- Put it in the Raspberry pi 4 b 8gb to let it configure it
- Pop the microsd into my windows 10 laptop
- Go to disk management
- See the "share" portion in the microsd drive
- Right click it, and select "change drive letter and paths..."
- Press "Add..."
- "Assign the following drive letter:" should be selected automatically. Then press "ok".
Then you should have a "share" drive, where you can add roms & stuff (tried 2 PS1 games and they worked).
If this works for everybody, maybe add this info to the manual so people would have an easier time : )
(2 pictures to show, how to make it and how it looks after it)
p.s I made the same post in "Home / International / Troubleshooting / Recalbox General". If there's somebody who could delete that post, would appreciate it (I can't, for some reason).
Redsm0ke last edited by
(I did put some roms in there before doing that. Through 2 ethernet cables in modem, connected to raspberry pi & win 10 laptop, using the "recalbox manager" web browser 192.168.0.11)