Raspberry Pi 4
For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.
The Recalbox Team.
Auto boot to Kodi doesn't use MySQL shared library
Marc Espiard last edited by Marc Espiard
If I set ES to auto boot to Kodi I don't have access to my shared MySQL database.
If I deactivate auto boot to Kodi and launch it from ES (X button and from menu), I have access to my shared MySQL database
What should have happened
Auto boot to kodi should use Kodi's advancedsettings.xml to access the MySQL shared library.
How to reproduce the bug
- Configure a shared MySQL library using /recalbox/share/system/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml
- Set ES to auto boot to Kodi using the System Menu inside ES
- Kodi not displaying the shared library --> the bug
- Exit Kodi
- Launch kodi again from menu (don't even need to reboot)
- Kodi is using the shared library --> normal behaviorbolded text
amyacker last edited by
Thanks, This is helpful.