Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

How to unhide games?

• Hello, Sorry for such a beginner questions but I can't figure out the answer. I hid a couple of games & now I'd like to unhide them. I SSH into the PI & kill emulationstation & can get as far as /recalbox/share/roms/fba_libretro/ but I don't know how get to the game to edit it. I want to edit tmnt2.zip. I've tried typing /recalbox/share/roms/fba_libretro/tmnt2.zip but no luck. Thanks for any help.

RPi3
    Recalbox 4.0

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Developer
    Team
    Global moderator
    Translator

Exactly. For the record, when recalbox 4.1 is out, you'll be able to let ES show you the hidden games.

• @Phantis Thank you very much. I'd been trying for days to figure out for to get that done. I just couldn't figure it out. My first time messing with SSH buy I got it with your help.

That's cool. Can't wait till 4.1 comes out.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics