Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

Odroid xu4 problems

• So fresh install of recalbox I turn on the xu4 and get either a weird black screen thing going on or a very buggy splash screen. So then past that I have no sound once I get to the main screen. I have to go into audio move it from 0 to 100. Which dosent fix it. I have to then change the audio from auto to whatever the next choice is then back to auto to get sound. But everytime I restart the system I have to do this. Then today I found out when I load a game the game has no sound. How do I fix this?

• Same thing here. Only black screen and fan is going crazy wile starting in 6.1. Never made it to the start screen or in the app.
    Installation via Etcher on a fresh formated eMMC 16 GB (Fat32)
    Deleted my perfect optimized 4.1 system for that...

Any suggestions? Othwise I have to switch back to 4.1 is there an image available?

#edit tried fresh formated eMMC 16 GB (NTFS) as well. Same bug - black screen only

• Only option at the moment is to download Recalbox 6.0 , this is working fine with the Odroid. 6.1 and 6.1.1 have some Boot Partition problems with the droid.
    I had the same issue, for me 6.0 is running fine now.

• Staff
    Team

Only sd boot works on odroid no emmc boot.

• Can someone provide download link to Recalbox 6.0 ?
    Is there an archive available?

• Ok, got it. You are right!! Recalbox 6.0 is working fine for Odroid emmc boot., while 6.1.1 is not

Was woundering why Image of 6.0 is 293mb, while 6.1.1 is 430mb?!

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.