Raspberry Pi 4

For information, Recalbox IS NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 yet.
Pour information, Recalbox N'EST PAS encore compatible avec le Raspberry Pi 4.

The Recalbox Team.

sticks hotkey

• Hello dear developers. I did not find the answer on the Internet, so I am writing to you.
    I have assembled an arcade room with your shell recalbox for raspberry 3+
    I have a problem with HOTKEY
    Previously, other shells required the simultaneous pressing of HOTKEY + START to close the game.
    Now I’m sticking with HOTKEY and if I press START in a minute, the game will close. Where can I set up the game to sparkle while simultaneously pressing two keys?

I use transliteration from Russian. apologize for the curve text

• Staff
    Team

@misha-kiss said in sticks hotkey:

have assembled an arcade room with your shell recalbox for raspberry 3+
    I have a problem with HOTKEY
    Previously, other shells required the simultaneous pressing of HOTKEY + START to close the game.
    Now I’m sticking with HOTKEY and if I press START in a minute, the game will close. Where can I set up the game to sparkle while simultaneously pressing two keys?
    I use transliteration from Russian. apologize for the curve text

Hello @misha-kiss
    try to reconfigure your joystick and buttons in Emulationstation Menu > Options Gamepad.

• @acris Does not help. there are settings in the config where you can check the hotkey settings?

• need help..Every time I drop my light pet, I have to set the hotkey again. I'm in single player, what gives? I've never had this problem in MP...

• @smithclarkson01 I've seen strange messages lacking any details here, but yours is the best one so far.... pretty impossible to understand.

Want to support us ?

Join us on :

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Recalbox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.