Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Amiga emulator

• Hello! Just installed recalbox on my new Pi2 and it works great! I'm just wondering if there is a way to install an Amiga emulator? I saw that for the latest retropie image there is one. Thanks

• Hi, Sorry I can't help, and I know this is a very old thread, but this is also something I'd be very interested in. I know of E-UAE, but I don't know how easily it could be integrated into recalbox. There is also UAE4ALL for the Dreamcast, which would also be nice 🙂 Regards, Tom

• Banned

Hello it's doable we are actually testing one with @ironic and it's working fairly well. The install procedure is sadly not that simple so we're waiting a little before sharing it

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics