Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

Issues with downloaded ROMS

• I have recently downloaded RecalBox to my RPi model 3B. I went to recalbox.local/ to transfer some files over. I have added a Ms. Pacman rom in a zip folder which I moved over to the MAME folder and I have moved over a zip folder with a Mother 2 smc file to the NES section.

Whenever I load Ms. Pacman I just get a blank screen that I need to press the esc key to leave. And whenever I load Mother 2 I get a black screen that then kicks back to the NES rom selection menu. If anyone has advice on what I need to do for either of these I would greatly appreciate it, I have been trying to troubleshoot for the past few hours.

• Banned

@iwilson3141 For Mame I suggest you read arcade page on the wiki.
    For the nes rom, try to use another emulator (while on the game press select on the controller)

• Thank you for the response voljega, I have read the arcade page on the wiki and was able to get ms pacman working. I also was able to get mother 2 working after I realized it was SNES and NES.

Want to support us ?

Users

Topics