Screenscaper issue

For information, Screenscraper website is currently down. All the Screenscraper staff is aware of this issue. Until it's solved, you won't be able to scrap from Recalbox or Skraper. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pour information, le site internet de Screenscraper est actuellement en panne. Toute l'équipe de Screenscraper est consciente de ce problème. Tant qu'il ne sera pas résolu, vous ne pourrez pas scraper depuis Recalbox ou Skraper. Veuillez nous excuser pour le dérangement.

The Recalbox Team.

USB Soundcard - how to install ?

• Hi ! I'm using a DVI Monitor and for Sound 3,5 Jack - but the sound quality is very bad. Is there a way to get a usb soundcard to work ? typing lsusb and after connecting USB sound card there is one more device, but how to configure it ?

• Hello, I will also update the audio quality with a usb soundcard which works great with squeezelite. But I do not know how to install it in recalbox. Is there any solution?

• I made it in Retropie, but Recalbox is my favorite OS. Where are the experts?

• Try it with "cat /proc/asound/cards" there you will find out if the card is installed and which number it has and then edit in "/usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf" the settings defaults.ctl.card <name/number of your sound device> defaults.pcm.card <name/number of your sound device> defaults.timer.card <name/number of your sound device> im not an expert so try this NOT with your main recalbox sd card and give me feedback

• Thank you for your reply. Card is not found:

[root@RECALBOX ~]# cat /proc/asound/cards
     0 [ALSA           ]: bcm2835 - bcm2835 ALSA
                          bcm2835 ALSA
    [root@RECALBOX ~]# lsusb
    Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0d8c:013c
    Bus 001 Device 008: ID 081f:e401
    Bus 001 Device 007: ID 1a40:0101
    Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0bda:8172
    Bus 001 Device 004: ID 1a40:0101
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514